Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration – Here’s What Minneapolis, MN Businesses Need to Consider
You’ve spent a great deal of time, energy, and money building your business from the ground up. Now, in the blink of an eye, a frayed wire or another common fire hazard threatens everything. Fire is an all-encompassing, terrifying force of nature. It can destroy your entire company in a matter of minutes. What is left, depending on the fire, is often ash and soot. A local restoration company, with the right skills and equipment, can reverse fire and smoke damage altogether. It will take time, but the commercial fire and smoke damage restoration process is thorough.
Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
To ensure your business has a chance, local restoration efforts will focus on repairing and restoring the damages to your property and possessions. This process focuses on furnishings, building materials, discoloration, stains, mildew or mold, and other common forms of fire damage left behind.
- Mitigation – Upon arrival, the restoration team will seal off the area, containing the smoke and soot damage from contaminating other areas of the property, and preventing worsening damage.
- Water Removal – If necessary, as many fires are extinguished using water, the team will provide water removal using commercial grade equipment, such as wet vacuums and pumps.
- Cleanup – The cleanup process is comprehensive and includes salvage and disposal efforts for furniture, clothing, office equipment, documents, and building materials.
- Restoration – Once mitigation and cleanup are complete, the team will move on to the repair and restoration phase of the process. Here, all materials that can be will be repaired or replaced, as will building materials.
Why Hire the Experts
As a business owner, you want the best for your company. You want to see your property standing strong once more, serving customers and offering jobs to skilled employees. As such, you want the best possible restoration process. That is the primary reason why hiring experts makes all the difference in the world. You could hire the B-team and save a few bucks, but the quality you receive will be noticeably lower.
Here are a few reasons to hire professional fire & smoke damage restoration specialists:
- Availability – After a fire, you need immediate results. The longer you wait, the more potential damage and expenses you’ll be facing. It’s literally a race against the clock. There are local restoration companies, like Restoration 1 of Greater Minneapolis, that offer 24-hour emergency service and availability year-round.
- Equipment – Today’s restoration efforts utilize the most advanced restoration equipment possible, including personal protective equipment, wet vacuums, pumps, air movers, dehumidifiers, and much more.
- Insurance Coverage – Your insurance company will likely only pay out if you hire a professional restoration company. We work with your insurance provider through every step of the process.
For help restoring your business fully, contact Restoration 1 of Greater Minneapolis. We offer 24/7 fire & smoke damage restoration nearby at a moment’s notice. Give us a call at 612-200-2302!
About The Author
David Tynes is the general manager of Restoration of Greater Minneapolis. David has years of experience in home and commercial restoration, and he is certified as a restoration professional by the IICRC.